Bodywork Education FAQ

What kind of classes do you offer?

You can find a full list of classes taught by TC here: https://abwedu.com/

What are the requirements to obtain your MMP?

To become a certified Medical Massage Practitioner, you will need to complete the following courses: Insurance & Billing, Day of the Neck, Day of the Back, Posture & Pain, Upper Extremity, and Lower Extremity (all of the courses offered in the Professional and Master Levels).

How do I sign up for a class?
You can sign up for one of our classes by going through the course listing or our seminar schedule from our homepage.
What do I need to wear to class?
Wear some “work out” clothes, we do assessments and do NOT get undressed for these techniques, so it will be easier to assess parts if you have shorts, tank top etc. Note: Full length pants or leggings for lower extremity work are not easy to work with.
What do I need to bring to my upcoming class if I'm an instructor?
1) Table (if you’re local)
2) Sheets that fit your table
3) Snacks – some class days will be very long, be prepared & well-rested
I took Insurance & Billing, how do I get more coaching?
1. Review the class for FREE (If taken through Bodywork Education or LMT Success Group)
2. Contact LMT Success Group to set up a FREE coaching session with Harvey
3. Go to massageinsurancebilling.com and buy the comprehensive manual and cd ROM
4. Contact us at info@abwedu.com for a FREE invoice example
Where can I buy an educational dvd?
You can find all of our educational DVDs here: https://abwedu.com/shop/
How can I get an updated or larger print of a manual?
You can find updated copies here: https://abwedu.com/shop/
Larger print manuals can be found here: https://abwedu.com/product/large-font-manual/
I lost my CE certificate, how can I get a new one?

You will need to email Caty with the following information:

  • The class(es) you took
  • The state you took the class(es) in
  • The year and approximate month you took the class
  • Your first and last name

Your first request for replacement certificates will be free, after that there will be a $5 admin fee per class certificate.

All replacement certificates will be sent to you via email. If you would like your certificates mailed, you will be charged for shipping.

If you need a statement of CE confirmation/completion, please email us at info@abwedu.com.

What kind of payment system should I use for my business?
Some therapists use Paypal, Stripe, Square, or Clover; others prefer to go through a professional organization. We recommend looking into the benefits each have to offer and choosing the option that will work the best for you and your business.


Phone: 817-251-9790

Questions or Appointments: reception@abwedu.com

Address: 218 E. Dallas Rd., Suite 201
Grapevine, TX 76051

Advanced Bodywork & Massage is widely recognized as a regional leader in Orthopedic / Medical Massage. Our Therapists have received specialized training in Orthopedic/Medical Massage and in sub specialty areas, within the field of manual therapy. In addition, our team of highly skilled Therapists can assess and treat even the most complicated painful conditions and develop a treatment plan with the goal of getting you out of pain and active again.

*We retain the right to refuse service

*All sales are final and no refunds will be issued