Have you ever wondered, “Am I breathing correctly? Are my ribs supposed to move, just my stomach, or both?”
- How can I melt and mend chronic pain in my back with breathing?
- Why can holding your breath (unconsciously) set you up for injury?
- How is shallow breathing sabotaging your health?
- What does a breath cycle mean?
- What happens when you shallow breathe with bad ergonomics?
- What do your organs, muscles and bones do when you’re breathing?
Respiratory System Facts
- The right lung is slightly larger than the left.
- Hairs in the nose help to cleanse the air we breathe as well as warm it.
- The highest recorded “sneeze speed” is 165 km per hour.
- The surface area of the lungs is roughly the same size as a tennis court