- Do you feel sluggish most of the time?
- Do you have frequent, dull headaches?
- Have you noticed your rings getting tighter on your fingers?
- Are you having frequent constipation and bloating?
- Do you have brain fog?
All of the above can be contributors to a challenged immune system. You can jump start your immune system with Manual Lymphatic Drainage, also known as MLD. MLD is a massage modality specifically designed to encourage proper lymph flow. It is also a common treatment prescribed by physicians and surgeons before and after a surgery to reduce swelling and help you heal faster. Nutritionists even prescribe MLD for clients going through a detox to flush out toxins!
The lymphatic system is a network of tissues and organs that rid the body of toxins, waste, and other unwanted materials. Think of it like the sewage system of the body. It is a wonderful compliment to the circulatory system and crucial for your body’s immune system.
Lymphatic System Facts:
- The human body has twice as much lymph fluid as it does blood
- It helps your body to absorb fats and fat-soluble nutrients
- Your tonsils are a large cluster of lymphatic cells
Lymphatic massage has been shown in some studies to be effective in the treatment of swelling around broken bones
- Your spleen is one of the secondary lymphoid organs
- Cancer is staged by determining how much lymph node involvement is present
Questions or Appointments: email@example.com
Address: 218 E. Dallas Rd., Suite 201
Grapevine, TX 76051
Advanced Bodywork & Massage is widely recognized as a regional leader in Orthopedic / Medical Massage. Our Therapists have received specialized training in Orthopedic/Medical Massage and in sub specialty areas, within the field of manual therapy. In addition, our team of highly skilled Therapists can assess and treat even the most complicated painful conditions and develop a treatment plan with the goal of getting you out of pain and active again.
*We retain the right to refuse service
*All sales are final and no refunds will be issued